Wednesday 2 December 2009

Rain, rain, go away

You might say that's it's typical British weather, but it hasn't rained this much since 1999. I can literally hear the rain beating down on my roof. After a long summer full of lovely, warm days, I think I have forgotten what winter is like.



Onto a lighter note,who's been watching the X-Factor? (me!)



Lloyd Daniel left last week, after failing to impress us viewers.I think we all knew deep inside that he was going to leave - all the other contestants had more support, and a greater chance of getting to the semi-finals.



Personally, I feel that Joe should win - his voice is absolutely amazing, and it gives me chills. (Good chills, that is). Danyl and Olly... well, right now they're just getting on my nerves. Besides, now that John and Edward have left, the show has become slightly less interesting and fun.You really have to ask yourself, 'Is X-Factor a singing contest or a show to see who's more entertaining?' If it was the latter, Jedward may have won. After being booted out, 2 weeks ago, it is rumoured that they could even be making a guest appearance in The Simpsons. Let's just say, it isn't the last we've seen of them...








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This song has almost cheered me up from this horrible weather.


Song of the Day: Cool and Bored by LCMDF

Check out their crazy video, and awesomely catchy song!



But now I'm off to do some more school work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment